Marketing, PR & Social Media Solutions
Brava Arts Marketing (BAM) is a boutique marketing, PR and social media agency serving Chicago’s cultural and non-profit community since 2000. It specializes in working with the performing arts, cultural organizations and social justice institutions.
Brava is an excellent communicator and story teller. It has a proven track record of developing eye-catching marketing campaigns, securing impactful media placements and creating engaging social media content to reach every client’s target audience.
Your applause begins with Brava!
MARKETING, PR & SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES
WHAT BRAVA DOES
Brava Arts Marketing is a one-stop solution for marketing, public relations and social media. Brava creates and implements unique marketing ideas to communicate your story. It utilizes its long-standing media relationships to secure story placements. Brava writes engaging social media and newsletter content that connects with readers. BAM utilizes its years of experience to help you rise above the competition.
Click a category below to filter by service type.
MARKETING, PR & SOCIAL MEDIA SUCCESSES
Marketing and communications has storytelling at its heart. Brava Arts Marketing strives to successfully tell each clients unique story to the target audience. Brava has created memorable and successful marketing campaigns, media placements and social media triumphs such as….
Brava created the marketing campaign Think Homewood which garnered national attention for its creative use of comic book style artwork and dialogue. The successful campaign invited Millennials to consider moving to Homewood. The ad campaign was picked up by news outlets across the country including Chicago Magazine’s story Homewood Thinks Chicago is Pretty Much Just Millennials Eating Avocados
Brava has secured news stories for its clients in every Chicago major outlet including:
- Chicago Tribune – “Chopin Turns 100: Historic Theater has Ushered in Hipsters but Kept its Polish Roots“
- Chicago Sun-Times -“Eye on India Festival to Spotlight Contemporary Riffs on Many Art Forms”
- Chicago Reader – “Chicago Theater Director Lisa Portes on Dealing with Actor Freak Outs“
- WBEZ-FM – “Burlesque or Stripping: The Politics of Nudity“
- WBEZ-FM Worldview – Zakir Hussain Performs Live
- WGN-AM (Justin Kaufmann The Download) – “Get to Know Chicago-Born Jazz Musician Marquis Hill”
- WMAQ-TV NBC5 – “Talking Statues Debuts Across Chicago”
- WLS-TV ABC7 – “Mitchell’s A Staple of Homewood Chocolate Festival”
- Windy City Live ABC7 – Ashley Brown Performs “My Favorite Things”
- WGN-TV – “Lunchbreak Prepared by Locavore Farm Chef Rachael Jones”
- WFLD-TV FOX32 – “Statue Stories Brings Chicago’s Landmarks to Life”
- WTTW-TV PBS – “Chicago Symphony Orchestra Pays Tribute to Singer Sara Vaughan”
Below are just some of the companies we’ve worked with. To find out more about how Brava Arts Marketing has helped arts organizations and non-profits reach their goals, please contact us.
WHO IS BRAVA?
Mary Jane Maharry, Brava Public Relations, has a background rooted in journalism, creative writing and a love of the arts. She began her public relations and marketing career with non-profit arts and entertainment organizations at Carol Fox & Associates (CF&A) in 1995. There she worked with a wide array of clients including Lookingglass Theatre, the Museum of Contemporary Art performance series, Old Town School of Folk Music, Ballet Chicago, Blue Man Group and the Dalai Lama among others. Maharry started the boutique agency Brava Public Relations in 2000, which has expanded into Brava Arts Marketing.
Since its inception, Brava has worked with some of the finest theater, entertainment, literary and non-profits in the city of Chicago and suburbs. Brava specializes in connecting the right message to the right media outlet for maximum exposure to the public.
In addition to her publicity work, Maharry’s marketing services include creating strategies that use consistent messaging and effective calls to action that produce results. Maharry also specializes in creating engaging social media content from blog posts to e-newsletters to posts and tweets.
Up to the minute information is on facebook at @BravaPublicRelations
Based on the size and scope of a project Brava partners with other leaders in the communications community
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? NEED A QUOTE?
Please follow us on Facebook. Fill out the form below to send us an email